An UK Visa is an essential document which traveler needs to carry before traveling to UK. When you land in the UK, an Immigration Officer will typically make inquiries, so you require visa and any other travel document that are important to get an entry into UK. Generally visa requirements depend on nationality and purpose of visit. There are few countries that do not require visa to visit UK. But nationals of some countries require visa to get an entry UK.
UK immigration rules and regulations are strict and to acquire visa approval applicant need to understand visa application process and all requirements. UK immigration approves only that visa application which fulfills their requirements. Immigration may delay or even refuse visa application with mistakes and incorrect information. Applicant should be ready to demonstrate that he/she is genuine visitors and wish to visit the UK for no more than six months. Applicants should have sufficient funds to maintain and accommodate themselves without assistance from UK public funds.
Here is list of the things you need to remember the while applying for UK visa.
- Prepare everything well in advance, particularly the required documents.
- Calculate how much money your will require for your UK tour including living costs, accommodation, food and travel expense.
- Put enough cash in a bank account at least 1 month before you apply for visa.
- Arrange to have a Tuberculosis test on the off chance that you live in a nation where one is required to apply for a UK visa.
- Fill up your visa application form carefully with every correct detail and attach all forms and supporting documents along with it.
- Submit your visa application at least 15 working days before your departure date.
- Make sure you know about any public holidays in your home country or the UK that may delay your visa application.
Guidelines To Avoid Visa Rejection:
- Avoid the mistakes in visa application.
- Submit Clean and clear all mandatory documents.
- Do not submit Hand written passport.
- Do not upload blur photo copy.
- Ensure you provide all the documents in original, avoid scanned and faxed copies.
Every year UK visa applications turn down with stamp of – refusal on the passport. Once rejected, you have to keep explaining all the time in every visa application form that why you were rejected. That’s why mostly we advise our traveller to submit correct and complete visa application for first time only.