It is very essential for the traveler to have a visa before entering in any country. Similarly the visitors need to obtain their uk visa prior to visit the United Kingdom. For this every visa applicant require certain documents and need to follow the visa application procedure. The Documents and visa requirement depends on visitor’s nationality and purpose of traveling to UK.
The native people of EU nations do not require a visa to travel to the UK. The residents of visa exempt countries can get their visa on arrival. UK Visas and Immigration offers different types of visas for traveler wishing to visit UK. Normally UK visa is the endorsement by immigration that allows visitor to enter in country for specified period of time.
Different Types of UK Visas:
There are different types of visas available for the visitors traveling to visit UK.
- Tourist Visitor Visa
- Family Visitor Visa
- Child Visitor Visa
- Business Visitor Visa
All the visas have different fee structures and which depends on the type and duration of stay in the UK. You may obtain your visa by 3 different rates that are:
- Normal Visa: This is suitable option for the visitors who have an enough time to obtain a visa. You may get your Normal Visa with usual procedure at affordable price. Processing time for getting the Normal Visa is 3 to 4 working days.
- Express Visa: If a visitor to the UK has not an enough time to getting his visa, then he may go with Express Visa. The price for obtaining an Express Visa is quite higher than Normal Visa but it process visa application in 1 to 2 working days.
- Urgent Visa: This is very helpful for those people who want to go to the UK very quickly. You may receive your Urgent Visa in just 24 hours with some additional rates.
Possible Reasons of Visa Rejection:
Even complete visa processing is going in a correct way; still there might be chance of visa rejection. Here we have given some possible reasons for your visa rejection.
- If there are typing errors occurred in your visa application.
- If visitors passport showing unskilled profession, like a farmer, laborer, uneducated worker or somewhat similar
- If the applicant has a previous fraud record in the UK or his country
- If the passport photo is not clear or not as per immigration standards.
Documents Required for Visa Processing:
- Passport size photograph taken against white background
- Passport having at least 6 month validity
- Bank statements or pay slips covering a 6 month period as proof of sufficient funds
- Accommodation and travel details
- Copy of the bio-metric information
The above given documents are mandatory to get UK Visa, however additional uk visa documents may be required according to visa type for which you are applying.
How to Apply:
In just 4 simple steps you may obtain your visa. The steps are:
- Step 1: Fill up an UK Visa application
- Step 2: Provide all the necessary documents
- Step 3: Pay visa processing Fees
- Step 3: Receive your visa within a specific period of time
If you really wish to visit United Kingdom and your require UK visa in advance then you need to know about uk visa application process before applying for visa. Here you may find all the needed information about UK visa like its type, application process, essential documents and reasons for visa rejection. UKVisa.ae provides one of the best uk visa service in UAE. Now visa seekers can take the help of UKVisa.ae to apply for their UK visa.
For more information on the online visa application process feel free to contact us at email@example.com