Applying for a UK visa can be daunting due to lack of immigration knowledge. This UK Visa Guide will help you navigate the complex maze of UK immigration laws and make your uk visa application process better. Improper planning and advice can result in your visa application being rejected. This guide provides details of the various visa application processes made from UAE.
UK visa allows its holder to short stay in the country for the period up to 6 months while meeting relatives, friends, on vacations or for business purposes. It is furthermore possible to apply for a long term and different section visit visa which keeps going up to two to five year. As a native of UAE and holder of a non UK passport you will require a visa in the accompanying circumstances if:
- You intend to visit the UK as a visitor for a period of months or less.
- You are coming to study a course for six months or a student visitor or a child visitor. (if you are under 18)
- You are coming to the UK to receive specific, one-offing provided by your employer or its UK branch.
- You can stay as a business visitor if you have invested in UK.
Documents Required For UK Visa:
- One passport-sized photograph.
- Passport and/or travel documents.
- Bank statements or pay slips covering a 6 month period.
- Accommodation and travel details.
- Copy of the bio-metric information.
- Letter of invitation from you stating your address in the UK.
The above given documents are mandatory to obtain visa, however additional uk visa documents may be required according to visa type for which you are applying.
UK Visa Fees:
The fees for the different types of visa applications made to the British Embassy or Consulate-Generals are dependent on the type of visa processing mode you have chosen at the time you make your application.
There are three types of uk visa application modes:
- Normal Visa:
- Express Visa:
- Urgent Visa:
Applying For UK Visa In UAE
All Applicants from UAE will be required to apply in person at the visa application center. Every applicant goes through following process while applying for UK Visa:
At the visa application Center your fingerprints will be scanned and photograph digitally taken. If you refuse, or cannot provide an acceptable bio-metric data, your application will not be processed.
When booking appointments you must note that a separate appointment is required for each individual member of your family.
- You must bring along with you to the appointment the following documents:
- Your signed visa application form.
- Your passport having 6 month validity.
Once you have submitted your visa application you need to pay applicable fees for processing visa application.
Check your UK visa application status by tracking your application and collect your visa from application center or get delivery by courier.
There have been many changes to the UK immigration laws in the recent past. The ukvisa.ae explains how you can apply for the appropriate UK visa and they provides details of relevant application forms and guidance notes on how to fill those forms; they also provide 24*7 hours support for every visa applicant.
For further information, visit us on ukvisa.ae